When I read a book that I absolutely loved, I usually recommend them to friends and family, or to anyone who wants to give me the time of day to listen, so I decided to list those books here. I will update this list from time to time.
- The Moon Dwellers and Country Series by David Estes
– if you love The Hunger Games, you will love the following sister series. Read them in this sequence.
- Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness
– This amazing dystopian trilogy by this awesome author is to die for! Read this!
- “A Monster Calls” by Patrick Ness
– this will touch your heart deeply.
- Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
– I am a sucker for kickass female heroines + a kickass hero on the side!
- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor (3 Books)
– Angels, Demons and Magic is a recipe for a good book
- Ashfall Series by Mike Mullin (3 Books)
– Experience how people try to survive a devastating tragedy. 3rd book will be released by 2014!
- Rainbow Rowell books
– “Eleanor & Park” – Who doesn’t remember their first love?
– “Attachments” – you will definitely love Lincoln!
- In The Company of Killers Series by J.A. Redmerski
– This is a very uncommon love story with full of action! My review here.