Series: Hopeless #1.5
Published by Self-Published
Published on December 26th 2012
Genres: Contemporary, Novella, Romance
This is a scene from the book LOSING HOPE by Colleen Hoover.
I like books that have double POVs, more than three is sometimes confusing. So in this chapter called Tease, Holder describes his thoughts and feelings towards Sky. It does have spoilers, it explains some of things that weren’t mentioned at the start of the story from the previous book.
You will love Holder here, if you haven’t already from the previous book. This is the best first kiss ever!
“When I said you weren’t getting kissed tonight, I meant it. But dammit, Sky. I had no idea how fucking difficult you would make it.”
Read : 2013 January
Latest posts by Dre @ Sporadic Reads (see all)
- Sporadic Talks: The Pressures of Book Blogging - January 17, 2018
- Review 279: The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey - February 20, 2017
- Review 278: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - January 9, 2017
- Year-End Message - December 31, 2016
- Review 276: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - September 9, 2016