Series: Slammed #3
Published by Simon and Schuster
Published on 2013-08-13
Genres: Contemporary, Family Life, Fiction, Romance
There are two sides to every love story. Now hear Will’s.
Colleen Hoover’s New York Times bestselling Slammed series has brought countless readers to their knees with a whirlwind of love, passion, and heartache.
Layken and Will’s love has managed to withstand the toughest of circumstances and the young lovers, now married, are beginning to feel safe and secure in their union. As much as Layken relishes their new life together, she finds herself wanting to know everything there is to know about her husband, even though Will makes it clear he prefers to keep the painful memories of the past where they belong. Still, he can’t resist his wife’s pleas and so he begins to untangle his side of the story, revealing for the first time his most intimate feelings and thoughts, retelling both the good and bad moments, and sharing a few shocking confessions of his own from the time when they first met.
First off, I really like reading different POVs in books and when I found out that Colleen Hoover is publishing a book in Will’s POV I just about fainted. Well, not literally, but book geeks know what I mean!
In this last installment of the Slammed series, Will takes us back to different points of his and Layken’s story during their honeymoon. It was really creative that it was done during a honeymoon, but I think that it was a bit late how they were just discussing some of the issues that they had during their honeymoon. They should’ve discussed those issues on their honeymoon. Yes, I just had to reiterate that fact.
Still, it doesn’t make it any less awesome! I was actually proud of myself because I was able to guess how Will felt during the first book, Slammed. This book just confirmed most of my suspicions.
Read from May 01 to 06, 2013
- Slammed Series by Colleen Hoover: How It Changed My Life (10thousandwordsblog.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Slammed by Colleen Hoover (turnersantics.wordpress.com)
- Derna’s Review – This Girl by Colleen Hoover (avasmith.org)
- Review of “This Girl” by Colleen Hoover (luvtworead.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) by Colleen Hoover (mymanybookboyfriends.wordpress.com)
- This Girl (Slammed 3) by Colleen Hoover (bookhangoverreviews.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Dre @ Sporadic Reads (see all)
- Sporadic Talks: The Pressures of Book Blogging - January 17, 2018
- Review 279: The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey - February 20, 2017
- Review 278: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - January 9, 2017
- Year-End Message - December 31, 2016
- Review 276: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - September 9, 2016