Sporadic Reads hosts a weekly meme called “Weekend Readings“. Join us!
What’s up, book nerds? I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend! Luckily for me, we’re having a long weekend here in the Philippines because it’s All Soul’s Day. Yay for us!
Anyway, after feeling so emotional with Allegiant, the Divergent series ender, I’ve decided to jump onto another book that ends one of my favorite series, Razorland by Ann Aguirre. (Maybe it will alleviate the scattered emotions that I was feeling. Review coming soon. My thoughts are still brewing!) I used to be afraid of anything zombie-related, but when I read Enclave, my fear became non-existent. Unless, of course, there are real zombies, I would definitely be very very scared.
Question : Do you believe that there will ever be a zombie apocalypse? Will you be a survivor, or a zombie?
Book Info : Horde by Ann Aguirre
Salvation is surrounded, monsters at the gates, and this time, they’re not going away. When Deuce, Fade, Stalker and Tegan set out, the odds are against them. But the odds have been stacked against Deuce from the moment she was born. She might not be a Huntress anymore, but she doesn’t run. With her knives in hand and her companions at her side, she will not falter, whether fighting for her life or Fade’s love.
Ahead, the battle of a lifetime awaits. Freaks are everywhere, attacking settlements, setting up scouts, perimeters, and patrols. There hasn’t been a war like this in centuries, and humans have forgotten how to stand and fight. Unless Deuce can lead them.
This time, however, more than the fate of a single enclave or outpost hangs in the balance. This time, Deuce carries the banner for the survival of all humanity.
In case you missed my reviews this week :
- Opal (Lux #3) By Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Origin (Lux #4) By Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Fangirl By Rainbow Rowell
- Attachments By Rainbow Rowell
- The Wager (The Bet #2) By Rachel Van Dyken
Latest posts by Dre @ Sporadic Reads (see all)
- Sporadic Talks: The Pressures of Book Blogging - January 17, 2018
- Review 279: The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey - February 20, 2017
- Review 278: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - January 9, 2017
- Year-End Message - December 31, 2016
- Review 276: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - September 9, 2016