Hey shawty, it’s mah birthday. We’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!
WHAT?! Dre is giving away a book for her birthday? Shouldn’t she be the one getting gifts?
You and me both, my evil conscience, you and me both!
Well, it is my birthday month, so I’ve decided to do a little giveaway to my awesome readers! For two weeks, I will be running this giveaway to give a chance to everyone who wants to receive a book from me!
The giveaway is open internationally, as long as The Book Depository ships to your country. Isn’t that so generous of me? Well, I am so grateful to everyone who constantly stalks this book blog. The amazing ones who leave comments, and those who think that Sharing is Sexy, and to anyone who loves books as much as I do!
Much much much love! Good luck!
Terms : Just do the Rafflecaptor form below. I will validate all entries, so no cheating!
*I will not be responsible for the loss of the book. The book will be shipped by The Book Depository. I’ll only pay for your choice of book!*
Latest posts by Dre @ Sporadic Reads (see all)
- Review 279: The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey - February 20, 2017
- Review 278: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - January 9, 2017
- Year-End Message - December 31, 2016
- Review 276: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - September 9, 2016
- Manga Review #1: Strobe Edge by Io Sakisaka - July 26, 2016