It’s finally 2014. I wasn’t really waiting for it, but time does fly so fast. If you haven’t already seen my Top 10 Books for 2013, go check it out!
So here’s my bookish goals for 2014 :
- Read 100 books. Again.
- Read a handful of classics, or get titles from this list.
- We’re starting a Book Best Friend (BBF) Meme. Kate and I are excited about that.
- Finish of my ARCs at Netgalley.
- Find awesome authors to feature, like Patrick Ness (signal boost, please!)
- Influence more people to read books!
I think my goals are doable, so I will leave it at that for now, and make up stuff as 2014 goes along!
Happy First of the Year!
Latest posts by Dre @ Sporadic Reads (see all)
- Sporadic Talks: The Pressures of Book Blogging - January 17, 2018
- Review 279: The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey - February 20, 2017
- Review 278: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - January 9, 2017
- Year-End Message - December 31, 2016
- Review 276: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - September 9, 2016