The Weekly Roundup is a meme created for Sporadic Reads to talk about the week that went by in the blog, share links from around the net, which also includes my Weekend Readings, and my weekly Stacking The Shelves.
It’s been a wicked week of rain and sunshine here in Manila, Philippines. I’ve been getting my daily dose of vitamin C because I do not want to get pneumonia again. At work, anyone who coughs or sniffs, I exclaim, “Step away from me!”
I am in the middle of reading John Dreamer by Elise Celine, and I must say, it’s a gem. I never expected to actually like the book. Then I switch back to The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. You have to admit, it’s a long book.
Reviews This Week
Around The Net
- Larissa of YA Midnight Reads tells us how to become a bestselling YA Author.
- Ella of Not-So-Literary Heiresses wants you to try these K-Dramas
- You have to listen to this Potato Podcast. These girls talked about the art of commenting!
- And just in case you missed it, I shared some tips on commenting!
I am currently watching the following Korean Dramas, and I do recommend them!
- Doctor Stranger – for anyone who is interested with medical drama, plus political issues surrounding North Korea, try this one out!
- You’re All Surrounded – follows 4 twenty-something-year-old rookie detectives at a police station in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea.
Stacking The Shelves #034
Book Meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It may be physical or virtual copies of books.
I wasn’t at the Stephanie Perkins book signing last July 6th, but Francine was so brilliantly awesome that she brought my books with her to get personally signed!
NetGalley / ARC Titles
Follow me on Instagram!
This Week on Twitter
Whenever I see it, I stick a Post-It note on the cover saying, "If you like The Fault in Our Stars, you'll LOVE Eleanor & Park."
— Rainbow Rowell (@rainbowrowell) July 25, 2014
in other news, ramadan is almost over! and when it is im sneaking into all your homes and eating all your foods and drinking all your drinks
— Tahereh Mafi (@TaherehMafi) July 24, 2014
Are you the kind of person who judge another person by the book they read?
Latest posts by Dre @ Sporadic Reads (see all)
- Sporadic Talks: The Pressures of Book Blogging - January 17, 2018
- Review 279: The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey - February 20, 2017
- Review 278: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - January 9, 2017
- Year-End Message - December 31, 2016
- Review 276: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - September 9, 2016