The year is almost over, and I bet a lot of us read a whole lot of books. Some we loved, some we hated, while some carved their way into our hearts.
This year, we decided to do a book award that is also a giveaway. All you have to do is answer the survey below, then fill out the Rafflecaptor form after.
- You must be at least 13 years old to join.
- Winner must be willing to provide shipping address to be used in ordering the book from The Book Depository. Please check if TBD ships to your country.
- You must love books!
- Please use a valid email address because I will be sending you an email if you win. Make sure this is the email that you always check. No response within 48 hours will mean a different winner will be picked.
- Sporadic Reads is not responsible for the loss of shipped books.
- Cheating is not allowed. I double check all entries. Duplicates will be removed.
One (1) Winner will be chosen. What you’ll get :
- $15USD worth of books from The Book Depository
Answer this survey :
Please choose the one that pulled your heartstrings! heart
Fill out this form!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don’t forget to spread the word!
Latest posts by Dre @ Sporadic Reads (see all)
- Review 279: The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey - February 20, 2017
- Review 278: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - January 9, 2017
- Year-End Message - December 31, 2016
- Review 276: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - September 9, 2016
- Manga Review #1: Strobe Edge by Io Sakisaka - July 26, 2016