Today is my birthday.
Let’s throw some *confetti*
This years has been filled with so many ups and downs, but I was generally happy with how the year turned out for me. I was able to get off my reading slump, however, I don’t read as much as before. But I got to travel three times this year, the recent was in Seoul, Korea with my family, and that was an amazing experience.
Sporadic Reads is very important to me, but it seems like we have slowed down a bit. I am grateful to my co-bloggers who stuck with me, and the authors who still contacts me. I am also grateful to the friends I gained through this book blog, even the ones I lost when I wasn’t so active.
The winner for our giveaway will be announced on Christmas Day. Good luck!
Latest posts by Dre @ Sporadic Reads (see all)
- Review 279: The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey - February 20, 2017
- Review 278: It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover - January 9, 2017
- Year-End Message - December 31, 2016
- Review 276: The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater - September 9, 2016
- Manga Review #1: Strobe Edge by Io Sakisaka - July 26, 2016