The week did fly so fast! And it’s past half of the year, and basically it means more giveaways for you! My paperback giveaway ends tonight, so you still have time to join! An international giveaway is scheduled soon! So stay tuned smile
Reviews This Week
Book I Finished
- The Moment Collector by Jodi Lynn Anderson #
I requested this book because it’s from JLA. I still loved Tiger Lily better. It was just an okay read for me, but her writing is still so beautiful.
Gap Dong [갑동이] – another Korean drama. I was flipping channels and a show at Arirang was talking about this TV series about catching a psychopath serial killer. I was instantly interested because I loved Dexter. I liked Yoon Sang Hyun in I Hear Your Voice, so I thought this series would be good, too. AND IT IS. The serial killer is creepy, and he whistles to the tune of the hide and seek sound, giving me goosebumps!
I recently started a WordPress hosting blog for book bloggers who want to switch from Blogger or free WordPress to self-hosting. As of now, I’ve only started hosting people that I’ve become close with. So give them some love heart
Around The Net
- 15 Things You Should Never Say to a YA Book Fan By Diana Tsui
- Listen to Faye, Rashika, and Amir talk about the Slate article, saying that adults should be ashamed of reading YA books.
- Jules’ Bookshelf discusses: Do your beliefs/experiences affect how you rate/review?
- Marianne of Cristina’s Reviews is tired of reading these in YA.
- Aimee of Deadly Darlings recommends these YA Fantasy Authors.
- Let’s give Jeann some love! Happy Indulgence turns TWO! (There’s a giveaway, too!)
- Cait of Notebook Sisters talks about her feelings when she sees her name on a book!