The Weekly Roundup is a meme created for Sporadic Reads to talk about the week that went by in the blog, share links from around the net, which also includes my Weekend Readings, and my weekly Stacking The Shelves.
If you follow me on Instagram, then you’ve probably seen my dog’s photos. Like the majority of pictures there are of my dog, Booboo. So here are some photos from yesterday after she took a bath. (I have selfies there, too!) With all the negativity floating around us, we should at least find comfort in our lives. Kate did share with us her goal to find happiness in 100 days, and I plan to do just that, but without posting anything online. I just want to know it for myself that there’s something to be happy about each day, even if there’s a storm brewing in the horizon.
Posts This Week :
- The Chocolate Book Tag
- This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
- Sporadic Talks #001 : The 100 Happy Day Challenge
Around The Net :
- The Contemporary Love Interest by Nara of Looking for the Panacea
- You Know You’re A Bookworm When… by Deadly Darlings
- What do you think of girl-on-girl hate? by Celine of YA Midnight Reads