The Weekly Roundup is a meme created for Sporadic Reads to talk about the week that went by in the blog, share links from around the net, which also includes my Weekend Readings, and my weekly Stacking The Shelves.
Annyeong Haseyo! [안녕하세요]
I hope everyone’s doing fine on your end. This week, the Philippines was devastated by typhoon Glenda. It was pretty scary on Wednesday morning because I have a hatch door going to the rooftop, and it was rattling like crazy, as if it’s going to fly off. I am very grateful that it didn’t. A lot of people had it worst. My family is okay 👌
Another news that broke my heart is Malaysian flight “MH17”. My heart goes out to the families and friends of those who are affected. Be strong!
Reviews This Week
- When Commenting Becomes A Chore – includes tips on how to overcome commenting anxiety!
- Between The Lives by Jessica Shirvington
For my first novel by this author, it wasn’t bad. After 25% into the book, I was engaged with Sabine’s story. Review to come by Monday!
Around The Net
- Zoe of The Infinite To-Read Shelf asks, do you ever feel too critical when reviewing books?
- Check out Amir’s tattoo. It’s so awesome!
- Meet Aimee’s new minions. Give them some love heart
- Rainbow Rowell gives you the deets on the ice cream place Eleanor and Park went on their first date!
- A Beginner Bookstagrammer’s Thoughts via Asti of Oh, The Books!